As I've been talking with people over the last day I'm reminded of little anecdotes from the trail that I negleted to mention in my end-of-day wrap ups. I'll share some of those short stories as the week unfolds until a final decision is made on resuming the MRT. I'd like to restart my trip here from Natchez next week, but I won't be able to make that decision for several days.
I'd also really like to express my thanks to the staff here at the Hampton Inn, especially Dominique, who were able to help me out as my situation is so fluid right now.
Thank you all, and please send Mike your best wishes.
-Chris (from his Palm Pre)